domingo

My final reflection!


When I started first of batxillerat, my level of English, compared with my current level was much lower. Now I have seen my first post from last year "My weekends work: refree" and compared it with last I wrote this term and I was very surprise. My first redaction didn't have connectors, it didn't have interesting vocabulary, and only had short sentences and used present or past simple. Now when I see my last post I realize how much I have improved with these aspects of writing. The vocabulary is better, the sentences are more elaborate, and I use more connectors and more conditionals. Also I know to use an introduction and a conclusion. The toppics I have written about these last week are more interesting than the ideas I had in first of batxillerat. I think that my use of verbs tenses has improved, but still it is not perfect because I have just started private classes.

Also I compared my first oral presentation of last year with my last oral presentation of this year and for me, the most important change, is the pronunciation. The way that now I talk is much better than last year. In my first oral I was very nervous and was speaking very quickly. I am so nervous in presentations now, but if I know what I have to say, I quickly calmed. Furthermore, it is not a relaxing experience.

Another change that I see is the time that I can talk now in English because last year was so difficult for me, it was difficult to make my presentation sufficiently long. Now, although I still think it is difficult, I have more capacity to talk and communication with my teacher is better.


I'm happy to see the improvements in my English in my years in batxillerat. I still have a lot more to learn and I know English is very important for my life in the future. If I can I will try to study and try not to forget the English I have learnt.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario